|01||Appearance(Molten)||Clear, Sediment free liquid|
|02||Odor||Characteristic, geranium leaf|
|03||Specific gravity(gm/dl)||1.067 – 1.071|
|04||Freezing point (° C)||26.5 – 27.5|
|05||Refractive index (30° C)||1.5785 – 1.5795|
|06||% Purity (By G.C.)||NLT 99.5|
|07||Boiling point (°C)||255 - 257|
|08||Moisture content (ppm)||NMT 300|
|09||Phenol content (ppm)||NMT 50|
|10||Chlorine content (ppm)||NMT 10|
- As a perfumery component in detergents, soaps, toileteries and essence sticks.
- As a reaction solvent in the manufacture of 'drugs'.
- In 'Heat Transfer Fluid' which is used at a temp. as high as 400 °C.
- In speciality surfactant which finds application in textiles, mining, petroleums, agriculture etc.
- In 'Fire retardant' which is widely used in the plastic industry.
Net Wt.: 220 kgs. in M.S. Drum or HDPE Drum
35 kgs. in HDPE Carboy
- We pack 80 drums in a 20ft container equivalent to 17.60 M.T.
- We pack 20 M.T. loose DPO in Isotank.